Friday, March 21, 2014

Introducing "Breezy" my first Hippie Whatever Purse

Well, it took a while but I finally was able to finish the 'bits and pieces' that I showed you in a previous post. (see the images below).   Here is my first hippie Whatever Purse "Breezy".  Breezy is a sweet girl made from 'whatever' I could find that I thought would give her that cool, groovy look from the 1960's hippie days.  She has VERY shaggy hair, a cool headband and she is sporting some fine looking glasses and earrings!  Not to mention her totally awesome coin belt. 

Breezy is large enough to hold your phone, id, coin purse and lipstick!!  She's a child of the '60's and ready to groove with you!









                                                   Breezy LOVES her groovy headband!!


                                              'Chink, chink, chink' goes Breezy's belt!


                                                      Looking fine even from the back!


                                                                     Total picture!!!

Will probably put her in my etsy shop   www.aremadelife.etsy.com  this weekend.
Starting work on the next one soon--pictures to follow!!
God Bless all and any who read this,
Pat, A Remade Life
be sure to 'like' us on facebook - Remade Life Emporium

No comments:

Post a Comment