Monday, March 3, 2014

My Wonderful Mom

      It's been a while since I've posted pictures of my wonderful mom.  I took a day off work this past Friday and went to spend some time with her at the nursing home.  She was in a fine mood!!  It was 'Go Texan" day (for those who don't live in Texas, we have a 'Go Texan' day during rodeo season and everyone dresses up in their best western attire!)  and the residences were dressed in cute cowboy hats and bandannas.  Mom was soooooo cute in her green cowgirl hat and bandanna so I caught her with my phone camera and thought I would share the pictures with you.  She is doing very well right now, although she is still wheelchair bound and has been since she broke her leg again this past October.  She has had so many problems/issues over the past 5yrs.--numerous surgeries, 2- broken legs, breast cancer and so much more.  She is my hero and I love her very much.

     I have, of course, included pictures of my little 'pooterman'!!  He will be 2-yrs old this Wednesday and I must say I love every minute of every day since he came into my life--yes, even the smelly diapers and the temper tantrums (well, maybe NOT the smelly diapers so much!).  He is the love of my life and I thank God without ceasing for making me his 'Gigi'.

     God is good and has blessed me so much and so many good things are coming--I'll share with you as things happen!!

 God Bless all and any who read this!
Pat, A Remade Life
be sure to 'like' us on facebook - 'A Remade Life Emporium'



'Aren't I cute?!?'

Momma having fun



Brayden showing off his '6-pack'!!

Me with an attitude!!
Brayden loves his food!
Working hard in the back yard!
My beautiful mom!





No comments:

Post a Comment