Friday, March 14, 2014

Lake Houston Trade Days tomorrow!!

And here we go again!! Tomorrow is one of my local shows, the Lake Houston Trade Days. It is a great show that is just 5-minutes down the street from where I live--awesome, right?!? The gentleman who hosts it does a pretty decent job AND it's one of the shows I use to coordinate with the city, however the city no longer hosts it, sooooooooo--I am just a vendor! I must say, I really like that. Coordinating and running a trade show is NOT easy and can be very trying--after all, you know how we vendors are!! (hehehe). I will be setting up tonight till 'dark-30' as we use to say since I had to work today, but I've pretty well got it down and should be able to get it done quickly. Well, that is, after I visit with my fellow vendors and we all look at each others 'treasures' then visit a little more----ok, so I'm going to be there late! But that's ok, I love my fellow vendors and look forward to see them at each show. If you find yourself in the Humble, TX area tomorrow, come and visit me at the Lake Houston Trade Days at 8133 Will Clayton Pkwy, Humble, TX 77338. I'll be the one with all the cool treasures for sale!! ;)





Not my booth contents but just a sample of some of the good stuff you might find!!

God Bless All and Any who read this!!
Pat, A Remade Life
www.aremadelife.etsy.com
www.lovethatvintagestyle.etsy.com
'like' us on facebook - Remade Life Emporium

No comments:

Post a Comment