Thursday, April 17, 2014

We moved our shop----again!!!!

Ok, so I know it looks like we are uhmmm, wishy-washy when it comes to our shop but we really aren't!  We really know what we are doing---sometimes.

I said all that to say, we have moved our shop in Winnie--AGAIN!  The little house we moved to only a few short months ago just wasn't working out.  It was TOO small (yes, our first shop was TOO big) and the porch was just un-usable for us.  On top of all that, the customer traffic wasn't very good.  And so, we asked to move again, whenever something came available.  Little did I realize it would happen so fast!!

I received a call within 2-days of the March show saying there was an opening if we wanted it.  And boy did we want it!!  It's larger than the little house but not as big as our first shop--1/2 it's size.  AND we have 3-covered porches--lots more space and even better traffic!!

So once again we had to move--quickly!!  And this time I had to do most of it myself.  My son was working and couldn't help much so every weekend I went to Winnie and moved, moved, MOVED again, all the displays, all the decorations, all the items for sale.  Don't mean to sound whiny but it was really hard work and I'm glad to be finished----and I have sworn to never, ever, ever move again!!

Here are a few pictures of our shop 'in progress':

My son got this clothing rack for me from his job--for FREE!!

Nice corner of the shop--we also have some wonderful windows!

This is one side of my covered porch




I'm working on making part of the shop a boutique for vintage clothing & accessories


I had to sneak in a picture of my wonderful grandson who is now 2!!

This is our 'counter'--we can sit behind it.  This is also what you see from the front door


So that's it for now.  I'll keep you updated on how the shop is looking--we are really excited about having this new opportunity to share God's blessings----and hopefully sell a few things too!!

God Bless all and any who read this,
Pat, A Remade Life


No comments:

Post a Comment