Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sale! SAle!! SALe!!! SALE!!!!

Can you guess from the title of this post that I'm having a sale?  Yes it's true, I'm cleaning out my inventory of handmade purses/totes/shoulder bags to make room for a new line of ..........well, it's a secret right now but I promise to 'reveal all' as soon as I can!

Just head on over to one of my etsy shops -  www.aremadelife.etsy.com  -- to see all the great stuff I've marked at a very reasonable price.  Hopefully you will find something that you like!!

In the meantime, I'm working on a new line (as I hinted at above) of produce that I am very excited about!  I really believe in it and hope it will be received well by the public--it's fun, kitschy and really, really cool!

Well, that's all the hints I can give for now but I'll keep you informed on my progress!!

God Bless all and any who read this,
Pat, A Remade Life
www.remadelifeemporium.blogspot.com
www.aremadelife.etsy.com
www.lovethatvintagestyle.etsy.com

Like us on Facebook - Remade Life Emporium

No comments:

Post a Comment