Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Adventures are a-comin'!!

So, had a very busy weekend getting all my 'treasures' out of the antique mall.  It was a lot more work than I originally thought--who knew you could put so much in such a small space?!?!?!  Anyway, the antique mall is now just a memory.  It was an easy decision to leave--I wasn't making any money and it was becoming more and more difficult to get over there and work on my booth.  There are lots of good workers there and the fellow vendors I met were great.  Also, Kudos to the manager, Susan, who was always very kind to me. It was very much appreciated.

And now, on to our next adventure!  I still have to close down my shop in Winnie, TX ( now THAT will be work!!)  but that will be a much slower process, one we will probably spread out over the next few months. We are hoping to be out by October at the latest but really shooting for September.  In the meantime, I have begun working on my next project, one I am truly enjoying.  It's not something I can discuss at this time (I am working on trademarking it) but I will share a few photos.

It is amazing how God directs our steps when we let Him!  He is a loving heavenly Father and wants only the best for us in ALL areas of our lifes.  I know He is guiding me even though at first I wasn't happy about closing my shop--I couldn't see the path God was taking me down, all I could see was 'failure'!    But He has better plans for me, plans to prosper and excel (as He does for us all!)  God is good.

So here are the photos of 'what's to come', just a little sneak peak into an adventure I am looking forward to!!









And of course, a few pics of my wonderful grandson Brayden--sitting in the refrigerator!!!





That's it for now but there's lots more to come!!
God Bless all and any who read this,
Pat, A Remade Life

No comments:

Post a Comment