Monday, May 20, 2013

Canton TX First Monday Trade Days

You would think that living in the state that has one of the largest flea markets in the united states would mean that you go there as often as possible--wouldn't you?!  Well, it ain't necessarily so!!!  I've lived here since I was three yrs. old (a very, very long time) and I went there for the first time just a few months ago!!

The Canton 'First Monday' Flea Market is absolutely HUGH--acres and acres of nothing but 'treasures'!  It is a pickin' paradise.  My son Jonathan and I plus my sweet grandson Brayden went there a few months ago and had the best of times!  Even Brayden got in on the fun---he shopped and shopped with us until he just couldn't shop anymore.  He was such a little trooper--and didn't even get fussy until he fell and hurt his nose.  Poor baby--but it didn't take him long to get over it and shop some more!

If you ever find yourself wanting to take a pickin' trip, consider going to Canton, Tx's First Monday Trade Show--I quarantee you'll enjoy yourself AND come away with lots and lots of goodies!!


We saw this imitation 'Mater' on the way to Canton--really cool

Jonathan showing Brayden how to spot a good deal

Jonathan taking a second to pose in front of  one of the thousands of vendor booths

Me trying to shop till I drop--I had been sick the week before we went and was still not  well

'STOP, I think I see something I want"!!

"Hey, is that a vintage Mickey Mouse Club Hat"?!

'You know I'd look good in that'!


Uncle Jonathan is a good teacher

This is a really cool seat from an old bowling alley--wish I'd had room in my van!

Guess we have to go now--no more room!

Trying to stay hydrated!

"I think I'm ready to go now, grandma"!


AND he's out!!!!

We had soooo much fun and we can't wait to go back soon---but not till after the summer heat----this is Texas after all!!!

God Bless All and Any who read this,
Pat, A Remade Life










No comments:

Post a Comment