Thursday, December 9, 2010

Moving at the speed of Life!


It has been really busy these last few weeks.  We discovered my mom has pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and that her left lung is now non-functioning.  Not good news, but managable.  She is currently on oxygen at night and boy, has it helped!  She is still weak, but at least now she can function and stay at her own house which is where she is happiest.  Going over there tonight to stay with her so I'll take stuff to work on since she goes to bed early.  Did a show last week and got great complements on my little 'glass bottle snowmen'.  They are really great fun to make and each has his own personality!  I'll share more on these little guys later.  I also made some 'cuffs' out of different items and I enjoyed showing everyone what they were.  Most had never even heard of cuffs!  So here's a few pictures of my stuff--hope you like it!!  God Bless all and any who read this--  Pat,  A Remade Life                







No comments:

Post a Comment