Monday, October 28, 2013

Good time at Lake Houston Trade Days....and Brayden!

This past Saturday was the Lake Houston Trade Days and Fall Festival.  It was a good show with lots and lots of customers and friends coming out to enjoy the shopping, live music and good food!

A wonderful band called the "Fab 5" Beatle impersonators played---they are very, very good and very popular here and all about.  There was a bungee-jump, a human-hamster ball and much, much more.

It was truly great fun, a time to sell and a time to visit with good friends, customers and fellow vendors.  Here are some pictures of my booth:








It's amazing how much you can fit into a 10' x 20' booth!  And of course, I had to add a picture of my wonderful grandson, Brayden, in his dragon costume!!  He and his mom, my daughter Brittany, came out to enjoy all the festivities.

Our next show will be in two weeks and then another one two weeks after that---November will be a very busy month for us!!  And of course, the Thanksgiving holiday.  We are thinking of going to Dallas to spend the holiday with my oldest daughter, Jennifer.  Mainly it will be a little R & R for me!!

Well, that's it for now, must go and work on items for my etsy shop and for ebay.  More on that later!

God Bless all and any who read this,
Pat, A Remade Life

No comments:

Post a Comment