Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mischief Is In the Air!!

     I don't know about you, but when the mornings start getting a little cooler (and I do mean A LITTLE--it's still about 76 degrees in the mornings and topping out around 94-100 by the end of the day!!) and the trees start thinking of shedding their leafs.....well,I find myself feeling all frisky and, dare I say it, mischievous!! NOT in a bad way, but kinda like wanting to run up behind people you know and yell "Boo", then giggle and run off! What?...you don't think of doing that kinda thing?! Well, you should!!

     As I get older (I just had a b-day last month) I find myself thinking more and more of my childhood and all the things the kids in the neighborhood use to do. Things like staying outside until our parents practically dragged us back inside; or playing tennis in the middle of the street until we just got too tired to chase the ball anymore; or just sitting on the street curb and talking...not about anything in particular, just talking.

     Those were good days, but these days can be good too! So I invite you to 'get a little mischievous' (in a good way!) Grab your best bud and go running through the sprinklers before it gets too cold, or invite friends over for pizza and have a food fight (in the backyard of course--NO ONE likes to clean the kitchen!), or just sit on the street curb and talk about nothing in particular---I think you will find it will help to 'cleanse' away all your tensions and stress...and hopefully give you a refreshed outlook on life!

      Before I leave you, here are a few pictures of my curent ongoing project, one I am very excited about. I may try to have a 'grand opening/reveal' before the holidays...at least that's my goal. There is still lots to work out and I can't reveal too much at this time but will try very soon!!





Well, that's it for now----anyone in the mood for pizza!?!?!
God Bless All and Any who read this,
Pat, A Remade Life

No comments:

Post a Comment