Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"This is the day......."

"This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it"  Ps. 118:24
     As some of you probably have noticed, I'm NOT the best blogger!  I let things, issues, LIFE interfere and before I know it, days, weeks, MONTHS have passed and no blogging has occurred!  Well, this is a new day, a new dawn and it is a day to rejoice and be glad, just like Ps 118:24 declares.

     So, this is my goal--to blog AT LEAST 2-3 times each and every week, to share a scripture and a little part of my life and my business with you each time.  Please be patient with me while I work on this part of my life!!

     My wonder grandson is now almost 8 months old and crawling!  AND he is starting to pull up on furniture and stuff!!  They grow up sooooooo fast--we must enjoy them each and every minute of the day!
My business is on an even keel right now.  I've gone back into the antique mall--sales are slow, but it's starting to pick up.  My shop at Winnie is doing very well.  To see more on my shop go to my shop blog -remadelifeemporium.blogspot.com - and get a little look at life at the Remade Life Emporium!!  And I've recently started selling at a local flea market and boy, is that different!  It's really amazing how each market can be so different from the other.  It really keeps you on your toes!

     Well, that's it for this morning.  I hope you will 'hang' with me as I learn about life, art, business and well, everything!!
God Bless all and any who read this,
Pat Gill
A Remade Life

                        Here is a sneak peek at a display at my Remade Life Emporium!

                              My sweet grandson Brayden at 6 mos. old--isn't he cute!!?


                     Brayden's first time to be in a swing--he wasn't sure at first but now he LOVES it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment