Thursday, October 25, 2012

Really Cookin' Now!!

     Ok, two days in a roll---I'm really cookin' now!!  I can't believe I actually remembered to post something, anything, today to get into the habit of blogging again!!  Yeah me!!!!!!

     Isn't it funny sometimes how a mere 24hrs can make such a difference in one's life?   I find myself tired and listless today, just wanting to go home and do NOTHING!   My sweet grandson Brayden couldn't sleep last night--he has allergies/cold/runny nose and his mom had gone out with friends, soooooo----I was the designated babysitter.  Poor little thing kept waking-up with coughing, runny nose, etc.  I just held him and comforted him as much as I could.  He tried so hard to go back to sleep but he was just so restless.  I finally got him up and gave him baby Tylenol.  He cuddled for a few minutes then went absolutely CRAZY with laughter, giggles and joy!!  He was a totally different baby--just so cute and sweet, laughter at anything I did.
Well, his mom came home and took over at that point and I went to bed, tired but happy my sweet grandbaby was better.

     So, you might wonder why the above would make me so listless?  Because my daughter had informed me earlier this week that she and Brayden were going to move to Ft. Worth the beginning of next yr!  The thought of not having my Brayden around, seeing him everyday, is just almost unbearable to me!!  Ft. Worth is at least 4-5 hours away, just not close enough for me!!  Could there be a move in my future?!?  We'll see........to be continued

God Bless all and any who read this,
Pat, A Remade Life


No comments:

Post a Comment