Friday, February 25, 2011

Flea Market Friday

 This is Flea Market Friday, an event hosted by Kecia at Lemoncholy's Studios!!  It's a great time were you can brag and shop off the wonderful treasures you find at flea markets, resale shops, garage sales and maybe even dumpsters--that's right, I'm a dumpster diver (although, technically, I've never actually been in a dumpster).  So here are a few pictures of a few items I managed to pick up recently.  You'll notice there are a few clocks of various sizes and types.  I can't help it--I have a clock fetish!!  And I only showed you a few of the many, many clocks I've picked! 




I love these little guys!
This wonderful Old Spice shaving mug still smells of Old Spice.

This is a pair of really old, cool ice skates!!






This precious cloth bear is from England.










So these are just a few of the wonderful treasures I've found recently.  Be sure to check out the great stuff others have found and check out the following link.  God Bless all and any who read this--Pat, A Remade Life

Lemoncholy's Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment