Sunday, July 1, 2012

New projects, new improved shop and more

Well, things have been hopping around here at the Gill house!  Besides my wonderful new grandson Brayden, I've been working hard on my shop in Winnie Tx as well as working on a few new art projects.  Brayden is now 4 mos. old and of course, absolutely the best baby in the world!!  He is the love of my life and a joy--I'm so glad to have him.  

The shop is coming along very nicely.  My sister in law, Diana came over this past Sat. and worked all day with me to get the shop looking beautiful.  Diana is a professional decorator and a wiz at taking odds and ends and making it into a shopping extravaganza!!  I am very blessed to have her helping me--we had a great visit as well.  Thanks to her, my shop is now a great place to visit!!

And, although time is often very limited, I have managed to work on a few projects.  I've included a few pics of 2-deerheads I've been working on.  Hope you like them and I'll be posting pictures of some of the other items I'm working on too!!





            Deer 'skull mount' covered in vintage buttons, jewelry and lots of bling!!


Please be sure to check out my new blog- remadelifeemporium.blogspot.com, dedicated to my shop in Winnie Texas--Remade Life Emporium.  Come by to see me if you're in the area--next show is July 6th-8th.

God Bless all and any who read this!
Pat, A Remade Life


No comments:

Post a Comment