Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Special Blessings

Thought some of you might be interested in one of my latest (and best) projects:   my grandson, Brayden Michael Gill!!!  My sweet daughter, Brittany, gave birth to the most perfect, sweetest, cutest baby in the world in March!! (can you tell I'm a proud g-ma!)  Brayden is the joy of my life, such a blessing and so much fun.  He's a really sweet baby and he actually giggled out-loud the other day!

He does take a lot of our time right now, but it's all good.  If I need to get something done and I'm the 'official' babysitter, I just put him in a papoose and 'get on with it'!

I thank God for my little 'pickle' every minute of everyday and I'm enjoying watching him grow!

                                                  My sweet Brittany and soon to be Brayden!

                                         Here he is--all 8 lbs 5 oz of him!!  He was a big boy!

Proud Uncle Jonathan is all grins



Brayden in his papoose.  We went garage selling and he wasn't impressed!




3-month old Brayden watching cartoons with his mom--yes, he's a big boy!



"Did you say dessert?!"  Yes, he likes his food!!


                            "I think I ate too much--I'm so tired now!"


Sweet dreams my sweet baby boy--God loves you and so does your grandma!!!


So this is what's been keeping us sooooo busy these last few months--but he is well worth the effort and each day brings more and more joy just knowing my little Brayden!

God Bless all and any who read this,
Pat (Brayden) A Remade Life

No comments:

Post a Comment