Monday, July 26, 2010

Bad show, new friends

<>
My new friends Avola & Ruth

I had a craft show this past Saturday not too far from my home and unfortunately it was a very bad show! There were around 100 vendors in a lovely, very large church---but no customers!! It was so sad 'cause I don't think I saw more than 30-40 customers the whole time. I made a little money-my booth fee plus a little-but so many vendors didn't even make their booth fee. It would have been a 'bummer' but I met some ready great, friendly vendors. One vendor even wants to buy some of my old, vintage doll clothing. We shared stories, future show locations and generally had a good time. We even exchanged contact information and left with a hug, a smile on our faces and hopes that we would see each other at the next show!! You know, it's all in how you look at it. We could have left tired, angry and very discouraged, but instead, we left with good feelings, inspiration and new hope that the next show would be better. God is so good to help us 'look on the bright-side' of unpleasant situations!! Praise Him name!! God Bless all and any who read this. Pat, A Remade Life

No comments:

Post a Comment