Friday, July 9, 2010

Back on Track!



I'm back from Lubbock, my daughter is safely home and looking for a job and I'm getting ready for a show in 2-weeks!!  Thanks to all you who prayed for our safety as we traveled--it worked!  This weekend will be my first time to do the Winnie, Tx show called "Larry's Old Time Trade Days".  It's a well established show and I've got an inside booth, away from the heat--thank you Lord!  This is were I sell (hope too) my collectibles, antiques, resale items, etc.--it's not really a craft show so I've got a foot in two different worlds!  My craft show will be in 2-weeks and that's were I will sell my recycled purses, dolls, pincushions etc.  I 've attached a few pictures of the pincushions I make from recycled picture frames and other stuff.  I've also added pictures of some dolls I rescued, cleaned and dress.  Let me know what you think.  I'm post pictures of my booth at the Trade show early next week--hopefully it will be almost empty by Sunday!!  God Bless all and any who read this.  Pat,  A Remade Life     

No comments:

Post a Comment