Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Old Friends!

I joined Facebook recently at the urging of a co-worker.  I must say it seemed daunting at first, but I have made contact with so many old school mates and friends!  It's very funny to see their pictures as they are now 'cause I still see them in my mind as they were in high school.  I grew up with many of them from elementary school on but after graduating from high school, we lost touch.  While facebook is still a little daunting to me, I'm hoping to find many more of the 'kids' I grew up with.  It's nice to know if they are doing well and nice to remember how much fun my childhood was.  Sometimes being an adult is hard, but good memories and the grace of God gets us through!!  God's peace to any and all who read this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment