Thursday, June 30, 2011

Too Much To Do!!!

Soooooo sorry I haven't been posting much lately.  Between trade shows, an estate sale I managed for a friend (you can see pictures on my other blog -  http://www.twohumblepickers.blogspot.com/  - )  staying with my mom on weekends AND getting a new puppy dog---well, as you can image, it's been a little busy around my house.  And talking about my house, it looks like the home of a major hoarder!!  I've been to 2-different estate sales and picked up LOTS of great stuff.  I've got boxes and boxes and boxes of this great stuff ALL over my house--there will be NO pictures of this!  I'm sorting, checking it out and re-pricing so I've had to spread out pretty much everywhere--when did this stuff take over my life!!
On a positive note, my new doggie is such a blessing--her name is Tulip and I got her from a rescue league.  She is 1-yr old and they found her just wandering around the streets--poor baby!  She is so cute, so sweet and EVERYONE that meets her loves her immediately.  I've posted a few pictures for your enjoyment.  I'll be posting again soon (I promise) and show pictures of all my treasures--BUT NOT MY HOUSE! 
Enjoy sweet Tulip !!!

                                                 This is Tulip!!

                                                     She loves to play


                                                                   and play

                                                  This is one tired Tulip!!


Please take me to bed!

I just can't keep my eyes open!


And she's out!!--night, night sweet Tulip


And that's that--God Bless All and Any who read this,
Pat,  A Remade Life
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment