Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, Humble Trade Days is over and boy am I tired! It was a really smooth show, no problems and lots of buyers. I did good as did most of the vendors but there are always those unfortunate few who don't do as well. I really feel bad for them and I know how they feel! I sold most of my good stuff so now I must hit the roads and look for 'new' things for next months show. I'm also working on my shop on Etsy- aRemadeLife@etsy.com- and plan on posting some of my really cool, groovy blue jean purses this week. Be sure to check it out soon! Had to renew my CPR tonight-I teach aerobics and have to stay certified. All I could think about was getting home and working on my stuff! Good thing I already knew CPR!! I'll also be posting pictures on this blog soon so be sure to keep looking! God Bless and sweet dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment